Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS Telescope
Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS Telescope
Refractor. Objective lens diameter: 90mm. Focal length: 600mm. English package ID: 65561.
Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS is a refractor telescope perfect for amateur astronomers with advanced requirements. With this telescope you can observe craters of the Moon, Mars landscapes, rings of Saturn, Jupiter and its satellites, and some nebulae and star clusters. Levenhuk is known for using high-quality fully multi-coated optics in the telescopes' construction, and Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS is no exception. Thanks to that you can be sure that you will enjoy viewing everything in the best quality. The optics used in this model are close to professional telescopes in quality.
Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS telescope comes with everything you need to get the most fascinating views and comfortable observation:
- Telescope with azimuth mount
- Tripod from aluminum
- 1.25" plastic focuser
- Two eyepieces: H20, F6mm
- 6.8–16 mm zoom eyepiece
- Red Dot finder scope
- Diagonal mirror
- 3x Barlow lens
In this kit you can also find:
- "See it all!" astronomer's book
- Posters (Moon, Sun and other Stars, Solar System)
- Planisphere – a rotating star-chart
- Stellarium – 3D planetarium software (on CD)
- Levenhuk Zongo 20 Case - waterproof telescope case perfect for transportation
User manual and lifetime warranty are also included.
Optical design: refractor
Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 90
Focal length, mm: 600
Focal ratio: f/6.7
Highest practical power, x: 165
Limiting stellar magnitude: 11.87
Resolution threshold: 1.29"
Eyepieces diameter: 1.25"
Eyepieces: H20, F6mm, 6.8–16mm
Barlow lens: 3x
Diagonal mirror: yes
Finder scope: Red Dot
Dimension, in: 32.9x16.7x8.5
Weight, lbs: 19.8
Free Shipping Everyday to Canada!
(Except to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and other areas deemed as "remote" by Canada Post or Purolator)
On orders above $100
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 3:30pm MT
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days unless noted longer on the product page), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods and will choose the best available in terms of price and delivery times at the time of shipment.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We want to ensure our customers get the products they need at the best possible price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within one month of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within one month from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax