Levenhuk Strike 80 NG Telescope
Levenhuk Strike 80 NG Telescope
Achromatic refractor. Objective lens diameter: 80mm. Focal length: 720mm. Color: blue. English package ID: 65554.
Levenhuk Strike 80 NG is the perfect telescope for amateur astronomers.
The model's magnification of 360x lets you observe the smallest details of the Moon, see phases of Mercury, the Cassini Gap, Iapetus, atmospheric flows of Jupiter, and many more wonders that the sky is able to show you.
Despite the more advanced level of the Levenhuk Strike 80 NG Telescope, it stays true to the concept of simplicity and ease of use, so even a kid can manage to set the telescope up and begin a captivating journey through the night sky. As all NG series models, the Levenhuk Strike 80 NG can be used for terrestrial observations as well.
Levenhuk Strike 80 NG telescope kit includes:
- Strike 80 NG Telescope
- Yoke mount with declination axis
- Stainless-steel tripod
- 1.25" plastic focuser
- Two eyepieces: F20mm, F6mm
- Red Dot 3x20 finder scope
- Diagonal mirror
- 3x Barlow lens
Also you can find:
- "See it all!" astronomer's book
- Posters (Moon, Sun and other Stars, Solar System)
- Planisphere – a rotating star-chart
- Stellarium – 3D planetarium software (on CD)
User manual and lifetime warranty are also included.
Optical design: achromatic refractor
Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 80
Focal length, mm: 720
Focal ratio: 1:9
Magnification, x: 360
Limiting stellar magnitude: 11.5
Resolution threshold: 1.6"
Eyepieces diameter: 1.25"
Eyepieces: F20mm, F6mm
Finder scope: Red Dot 3x20
Mount: Yoke mount with declination axis
Tripod: stainless steel
Tripod height (adjustable), in: 24.8–42.52
Free Shipping Everyday to Canada!
(Except to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and other areas deemed as "remote" by Canada Post or Purolator)
On orders above $100
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 3:30pm MT
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days unless noted longer on the product page), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods and will choose the best available in terms of price and delivery times at the time of shipment.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We want to ensure our customers get the products they need at the best possible price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within one month of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within one month from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax