Levenhuk Skyline 90x900 EQ Telescope
Levenhuk Skyline 90x900 EQ Telescope
Refractor. Objective lens diameter: 90mm. Focal length: 900mm
Levenhuk Skyline 90x900 EQ is a refracting telescope that provides contrast and sharp images with minimal chromatic aberrations. This versatile telescope allows you to observe planets and their satellites, nebulas and star clusters. Its 90mm lens gathers 160 times more light than the naked eye so you will be able to see even 11.8 magnitude stars.
- Thanks to a factory default adjustment you can start your observation right away;
- The telescope provides precise and contrast images with no chromatic aberrations;
- Highly detailed pictures even at large aperture;
- Can be used for astrophotography;
- Suitable for both terrestrial and astronomical observations;
- Perfect for beginners;
- Ideal for planetary observations and observations of binary stars.
The durable and lightweight aluminum tube is settled on an equatorial mount. This mount allows more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. The mount is indispensable for astrophotography and celestial observations.
Additionally you will get two eyepieces with the focal lengths of 10 and 25mm and a field of view of 50–52 degrees. Eyepiece lenses are made of glass and have a multi-layer coating.
Optical design: refractor
Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 90
Focal length, mm: 900
Focal ratio: f/10
Highest practical power, x: 180
Limiting stellar magnitude: 11.8
Resolution threshold: 1.71"
Eyepieces diameter: 1.25"
Eyepieces: SUPER 10, SUPER 25
Finder scope: optical, 6x30
Tripod height (adjustable), in 27.6–49.2
Free Shipping Everyday to Canada!
(Except to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and other areas deemed as "remote" by Canada Post or Purolator)
On orders above $100
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 3:30pm MT
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days unless noted longer on the product page), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods and will choose the best available in terms of price and delivery times at the time of shipment.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We want to ensure our customers get the products they need at the best possible price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within one month of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within one month from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax