Explore Scientific iEXOS-100 HD PMC-Eight Equatorial Tracker
The iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight Equatorial Tracker System is a complete astronomical computerized Wifi or wired GOTO system that provides superior performance by pairing a proven German equatorial mount design with Explore Scientific’s revolutionary PMC-Eight™ Precision Motion Control system to flawlessly navigate the night sky and track objects as they journey across it. In this special bundle package, the iEXOS-100 comes with a selection of accessories designed to further enhance the mount’s performance in imaging situations. The accessories included in this special bundle pack are:
- Illuminated polar finder scope, which has a reticle with both northern and southern hemisphere markings to ensure an imaging setup will meet the demanding alignment requirements for astrophotography anywhere in the world;
- Azimuth adjuster adapter, which allows iEXOS-100 users to make fine azimuth adjustments for precise polar alignment;
- Twilight medium duty tripod, which minimizes vibrations and allows users to add additional weight to the iEXOS-100 mount without compromising performance; and
- Camera dovetail plate, which makes it easy to attach a camera to the mount.
- iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight™ Equatorial Tracker System is a complete astronomical computerized Wifi or wired GOTO system that provides superior performance by pairing a proven German equatorial mount design with the revolutionary PMC-Eight™ Precision Motion Control system to flawlessly navigate the night sky and track objects as they journey across it.
- Mount works with the free ExploreStars App for Tablets (Windows, Android, Amazon and Apple), or with the free ASCOM Standards Compliant PMC-Eight™ ASCOM driver and the ASCOM POTH Client from Explore Scientific (either wired or wireless) to work with virtually any sky software that supports ASCOM
- Explore Scientific’s PMC-Eight™ system transcends the industry standard single processor by utilizing an 8-core microcontroller with eight CPUs that operate independently of one another to focus on defined functions.
- Illuminated polar finder scope lets imagers achieve more precise alignment with the celestial pole and features a reticle with markings for both northern and southern hemispheres and an illuminator with adjustable brightness
- Azimuth adjuster adapter allows iEXOS-100 users to make fine azimuth adjustments for precise polar alignment.
- Twilight Medium Duty Tripod has fully adjustable 1.5-inch stainless legs that are secured with a die cast aluminum spreader tray and threaded T-bar to create a stable foundation, keep vibrations to a minimum and allow users to add additional weight to the iEXOS-100 mount without compromising performance.
- Camera dovetail plate makes it easy to attach a camera to a standard astronomical tripod Vixen-style saddle plate
Item Number: ES-iEXOS-100
Mount head weight: 9.45 lbs
Tripod height fully collapsed: 29.5 inches
Tripod height open, retracted legs: 25 inches
Tripod height open, legs fully extended: 42 inches
Foot print: 42 inches
Tripod weight: 11 lb; 5.0kg
Mount weight capacity: Approx. 9 lbs (equipment weight only),15 lbs Photographic (equipment and counterweights); Approx. 19 lbs Visual (equipment and counterweights)
|Mount head weight:||9.45 lbs|
|Tripod height fully collapsed:||29.5 inches|
|Tripod height open, retracted legs:||25 inches|
|Tripod height open, legs fully extended:||42 inches|
|Foot print:||42 inches|
|Tripod weight:||11 lb; 5.0kg|
|Mount weight capacity:||Approx. 9 lbs (equipment weight only),15 lbs Photographic (equipment and counterweights); Approx. 19 lbs Visual (equipment and counterweights)|
Free Shipping Everyday to Canada!
(Except to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and other areas deemed as "remote" by Canada Post or Purolator)
On orders above $100
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 3:30pm MT
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days unless noted longer on the product page), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods and will choose the best available in terms of price and delivery times at the time of shipment.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We want to ensure our customers get the products they need at the best possible price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within one month of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitors website within one month from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax